When you have nothing but big friends, you never get into arguments -- except one. And that is, who is the biggest? I'll let you know right now, there's only one way to settle this. We all get in a bus and we go to Disney and we get on a roller coaster -- whoever gets the least amount of clicks on the safety bar is the big one.
Don't Talk Back to Elders
You're taught as a child, when an old person says something to you, you don't talk back. But now I am an adult, I let their ass have it, you hear me? I'm in church Sunday; I spot this old lady. I said, 'Hey ma'am, how you doing?' She said, 'Hey baby, how big you goin' get?' I said, 'How old you goin' get?' She got mad, 'You fat ass,' 'You old bitch -- we're in church now!'
I'm Jonathan.aka 'FaTal1ty' or just call me plain olde John for short. I'm a simple guy from a simple town of Subang Jaya. I love Inspiration music keep's me movtivated when doing my workout and gaming. At the moment i've no sport's at interest just only my gaming. I value all my friends and family cause they are my backbone in life without em i dunno who am i gonna look up to.
0 comments:
Post a Comment